Please read ALL submission guidelines before sending work to this publication. Work that does not follow our guidelines will be rejected without being read. We hate to turn away potential, but we will.
- We do not accept print submissions. Do not send mail to our home addresses. It is unsettling.
- We do not accept attachments. These will be discarded without being read.
- All submissions MUST be submitted to our submission manager. Please click here.
Note: You MUST create an account with Green Submissions (our submissions manager) in order to submit your work. There is a link to sign up for an account near the bottom of the Green Submissions page. We are not computer gurus and cannot help with technical issues that you may encounter while using the GS system. Please contact GS directly if you have a question.
What Can I Submit?
- Please submit 1-3 poems in a single entry. Poems should be pasted into the form. No attachments.
- If you submit your poems as individual entries instead of in one entry, we will only read your first submission. All others will be denied without review.
- Please do not submit more than one time per reading period (2 month cycle). Once the next issue has been published, we welcome you to submit again.
- No simultaneous or previously published work. This can get messy. So, we don't deal with it. We only want fresh work. If you've self-published or you've published to the web, you may not submit to us as this does count as previously published work.
- Poems can range in length from 2 lines to 2 pages. Do not send us an epic. Also, keep in mind that our format does not allow for very long lines and/or prose poems. For more on the type of work we're looking for, please review "The Mission" and one or two of our archived issues.
- Reading time can range from 1 day to 2 months. We try to get through work as fast as possible, but depending on the number of submissions we receive, this can take some time.
We receive a large number of submissions during each reading period. For this reason, we cannot always respond to each individual poet with feedback. You will receive either a polite rejection or a polite acceptance letter. These are delivered using Green Submissions. So, be sure to check back often. If we've rejected your work, it likely means it did not fit with the current issue. Don't be discouraged; submit to the next issue.
If you have a website or blog you'd like us to add to our links page, please include a link in your submission.
You may also e-mail if you have questions, but note that it takes quite a while for us to respond to e-mail questions. (email@example.com).
Aberration Labyrinth claims first-time publication rights, but all rights revert back to the author upon publication. The publisher will keep the poetry active through the duration of the issue, after which it will be archived. We will not remove poems from our .pdf files. If you publish this work again, please mention that you were first published here.
*There is no monetary compensation for publication at this time. You will be notified if this changes. For now, potential web notoriety will have to suffice.
Thank you and Write On!