In-Between #3 - Eric Dittmar


Sunset
Eric Dittmar


How are you ever
Going to get out from under this?
It hunts with its nose
It is brave from lack of sleep

Onions, computers, red cabbage, loss
This tangle of things
Goes to sleep in a knot

Is that you in the picture?
Take as long as you please

Come around back now
Fierce and rambling, blasting a request
For mercy with an air horn
Pointing to an unspecified time and place

A leaflet addresses your problems
You lose your ability to use language
 Thoughts stack up but cannot be forged
There is nothing to be afraid of




Bio: My name is Eric Dittmar I live in Ajax, a town in Ontario, Canada. I have a mechanical engineering degree from Cleveland State University. I recently worked for EllisDon construction building a condominium in Miami that was called “Infinity at Brickell”, it was my first real job. By any objective or subjective means of measurement, I sucked at it. 

Comments

Popular Posts